26 September 2021 Ka Panchang in Hindi:
in astrology पंचांग is of great importance. पंचांग It is a combination of five parts of astrology. In which Tithi, Var, Karana, Yoga and Nakshatra are mentioned. With the help of this, we find out the auspicious and inauspicious time of every bela of the day. Based on that, they indicate their special deeds.
Today is Sunday. Ashwin is the date of the sixth day of Krishna Paksha. Sun has Yoga-Vajra, Karan-Gar and Taitil in Leo, see today’s पंचांग…
today 26 september पंचांग
- Hindu month and year
- Shaka Samvat – 1943 Plav
- Vikram Samvat – 2078
- Date – Panchami till 01:04 PM thereafter Shashthi
- Today’s Nakshatra – Kruttika till 02:33 PM, then Rohini
- Today’s Karan – Gar and Taitil
- Today’s Paksha – Krishna Paksha
- Today’s Yoga- Vajra
- Today’s War – Sunday
- Sunrise-6:20 AM
- Sunset-6:15 PM
Today moonrise-moonset time
- Moonrise–9:48 PM
- Moonset – 11:36 am
- Sun – Virgo
- Moon- Will transmit on Aries.
- month – ashwin
- Abhijeet Muhurta-11:25 AM to 12:13 PM
- Amrit Kaal – 11:51 AM to 01:39 PM
- Brahma Muhurta – 04:41 AM, to 05:29AM
- Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga – No
- Ravi Pushya Yoga -02:33 PM to 05:48 AM, 27 September
- Amritsiddhi Yoga – no
- Tripushkar Yoga – No
- Dwipushkar Yoga – No
- Rahu Kal-10:49 AM to 12:18 PM
- Kalvela / Ardhyam-11:25 to 12:13
- Wicked Muhurta – 16:14 to 17:02
- Kulik – 12:19 PM to 1:50 PM
- Bhadra – no
- Yamgand – from 14:51 to 16:21
- Gulik period – from 11:49 to 13:19
- Gandmool – no
Choghadiya of the day
Udbeg – 06:20 AM to 07:50 AM
Variable – 07:50 AM to 09:19 AM
Profit – 09:19 AM to 10:48 AM
Amrit – 10:48 AM to 12:18 PM
Call – 12:18 PM to 13:47 PM
Shubh – 13:47 PM to 15:16 PM
Disease – 15:16 PM to 16:46 PM
Udbeg – 16:46 PM to 18:15 PM
Auspicious – 18:15 PM to 19:46 PM
Amrit – 19:46 PM to 21:17 PM
Variable – 21:17 PM to 22:47 PM
Disease – 22:47 PM to 00:18 AM
Calls – 00:18 AM to 01:49 AM
Profit – 01:49 AM to 03:19 AM
Udbeg – 03:19 AM to 04:50 AM
Shubh – 04:50 AM to 06:21 AM
पंचांग what happens?
पंचांग It is a combination of five parts of astrology. In which Tithi, Var, Karana, Yoga and Nakshatra are mentioned. The date of each day is determined on the basis of the difference between the Sun and the Moon. पंचांग On the basis of this determine the auspicious and inauspicious time of every day. Based on this make your work easy. Today’s पंचांग It is also necessary to see the date, side, month, constellation in this. Because there is a different constellation for every auspicious work. The next day from sunrise to a few hours before sunrise was considered a date. Location of the Moon The day on which the Moon is located. The same constellation and zodiac are considered on that day. Moon stays in one zodiac for two and a half days.
Tithi varam cha nakshatram yogam karanmeva ch.
Panchangasya Phalam Shrutva Ganga Snanam Phalam Labhet.
Through this verse in the ancient times itself पंचांग has been defined.
- date- पंचांग The first part is the date. which is 16. Of these, Purnima and Amavasya are the two main dates. which determine the two sides. Krishna Paksha and Shukla Paksha. Both Purnima and Amavasya Tithi comes once in a month.
- Nakshatra – There are 27 constellations. But there is one Muhurta Abhijeet Nakshatra which is seen at the time of marriage. Together it is also called 28 constellations.
- The sum is 27. Yoga is of great importance in human life.
- Karan – there are 11. 4 is constant and 7 is variable.
- Var- There are 7 days in a week. Which starts on Sunday, ends on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
On 26th Sunday, September, the sixth date of Krishna Paksha of Ashwin month is being observed. If you want to do any auspicious work on this day, you can do it. Today is auspicious in every respect. If you want to start any auspicious work, buy a car, house, clothes or ornaments, then know here the auspicious time and inauspicious time. Sunday is going to be lucky for some people.
aaj ka pannchang, aaj ka panchang ,26 september 2021, today’s पंचांग, Today’s पंचांग, 26 september auspicious time 26 september 2021 पंचांग , 2021 date, 26 September 2021 Ko Kaun Si Tithi Hai, 26 September 2021 Panchang In Hindi, 26 September ko koun si tithi hai, hariyali teej ka shubh muhurat, 26 september 2021 Shubh Muhurat, Shubh Yog, 26 September 2021 choghadiya, September 2021 Ka Choghadiya,26th of September 2021 पंचांग, 26 September 2021 Panchang, 26 September 2021 The Hindu पंचांग,26 September 2021 Shubh Muhurat Shubh Yog, 26 September 2021 Shubh Muhurat Shubh Yog