Even if a car parked in direct sunlight is called ‘oven’, it will not be a big deal. If the day temperature is 35 ° C, then the cross inside the car parked in the sun reaches 41 ° C. In such a situation, the question is what to do so that the car can be saved from overheating.
Listen to the news
Traveling during summer is a problem. If your vehicle is standing in the sun for a while, then its seat becomes very hot. If you have a car, when standing in the sun, the temperature inside it rises so much that it is not possible to sit inside it for some time. In such a situation, even if the car is called ‘oven’, it will not be a big deal. If the day temperature is 35 ° C, then the cross inside the car parked in the sun reaches 41 ° C. The heat of the sun comes in from the windows. The car’s dashboard and seats get very hot from the sun’s rays. In such a situation, the question is what to do so that the car can be saved from overheating. Here, we are discussing small ways of looking so that you can reduce this problem.
1. If your car’s dashboard is dark, the heat inside the car can reach 90 degrees Celsius. The heat that is captured inside the car can make a big difference by showing the way out. A research conducted in the 1980s has revealed this. If the windows of the car are kept open only 5 centimeters, then the temperature of the outer 36 ° C can be reduced by two degrees. The more the window is open, the difference in temperature will be felt. For this, all you have to keep in mind is that the car is parked in a safe place, so that it will be saved from the eyes of thieves.
2. It is most important to keep the interior of the parked car cool. The front mirror (windshield) of the car gets the most heat inside. Sun shades can prove to be quite beneficial here. Experiments at the Florida Solar Energy Center have proven that these shades reduce interior temperatures by up to two degrees Celsius. If you are parking your car in the sun, then apply sun shades on the windshield. Doing so will not burn hands on the steering wheel of the car.
3. Covering the fabric on the car seat and dashboard also helps in reducing the temperature inside the car. It is quite helpful to have a large napkin on the steering. If there are leather seats in the car, then they must be covered with cloth in summer. By doing this, the age of the leather seat will also increase and the seat will not be heated.
- Try not to face the sun in the front of the parked car. Doing so can at least protect the steering wheel and dashboard from overheating.
- Open the passenger side window and swing the driver side door like a fan. That is, open and close. This will warm the air out quickly. This method may sound a bit strange, but it is said to be an effective solution.
- It is claimed that the interior cools more quickly by driving under the glass of the window.